DLR Logo
  Home|Textversion|Imprint   Deutsch
  You are here: Home:News Archives:Portal News:News Archive 2006
Artikel versenden
TerraSAR-X - Radar technology from Germany: Financing via Public-Private Partnership
This year, for the first time, a new German satellite, TerraSAR-X, will be launched in a project financed by joint funding from both the public and private sectors. As contractor, the German Space Agency, part of of the German Aerospace Agency (DLR), is responsible for management of the entire project and will pay 80 percent of the satellite's cost; EADS SPACE built the satellite and is financing the remaining 20 percent.
Send article link to:

Your e-mail address:

Your message:

Please enter code:
Any details you supply are not stored. You will receive no unsolicited e-mails as a result.
Back Send
Created: 18/09/2006 11:00:00
All topics: News Archives