|The Institute offers a variety of research topics.|
Current vacancies at the Institute of Flight Guidance can be found here, in the central job market of the DLR.
In addition, the Institute of Flight Guidance regularily offers bachelor's, master's and diploma theses as well as internships for students from universities and colleges in the fields of engineering, computer science, electrical engineering and transport engineering.
Interesting topics and tasks (depending on qualifications and current requirements) are available in the following areas:
- For several areas of Air Traffic Management such as: simulation, data analysis, assistance systems, graphics (3D rendering, and HMI design)
- Your qualifications: bachelor degree, excellent programming skills in C / C + +, VB and / or JAVA
- Contact: Dr. Hartmut Helmke, Thomas Ludwig and Sven Kaltenhäuser
Economic Analysis (cost benefit) for Air Traffic Systems
- Your qualifications: undergraduate industrial engineering, good command of English
- Contact: Dr. Thorsten Mühlhausen
Development Design (Mechanics / Structures and Electric)
- Your qualifications: undergraduate engineering, knowledge of CAD
- Contact: Florian Antrack
Quality Management in a Research Company
- Your qualifications: undergraduate engineering, knowledge of the quality according to ISO 9001, the MS-Office products
- Contact: Katja Rosenthal
Have we piqued your interest? Questions on specific tasks? Then contact us!