Workshop Proceeding will include all presentations or full-length papers of authors who desire so, and a compilation of the session summaries provided by the session chairmen. It will be engraved on CD and distributed, free of charge, to all registered participants after the workshop.
An electronic version of the paper must be uploaded to the EDAS system no later than
Extended until December 12, 2008
to be included in the Workshop Proceedings.
After converting your file into PDF submit your final paper PDF file by replacing the already submitted abstract PDF file:
- Go to your EDAS home site and click on [My Papers]
- Please follow the link "all papers" in the text since the workshop already ended
- Click the "Upload" icon to replace your PDF paper (abstract paper is replaced by final paper)
- Select your local PDF file and press "Upload manuscript"
Again, it will be confirmed via e-mail that your final paper has been uploaded.
The paper should:
- Be written in English on 8.5" x 11" or A4 pages
- Include a header with the following data:
- Name(s) of author(s) [please indicate last name or surname in capitals (all letters).]
- Institutional affiliation
- Complete mailing address
- International telephone number
- E-mail address
- Indicate the corresponding author
- Indicate the presenter
Important: The electronic version of your paper should not exceed 10 Mbytes in size.