10th IAA Symposium on Small Satellites for Earth Observation
April 20 – 24, 2015, Berlin, Germany
Student Prize Paper Competition
To be considered for the Student Prize Paper Competition, the author must submit
- An extended abstract of four single-sided pages,
- Proof that the candidate meets the following eligibility requirements at the paper-submission date (certification by an ineligible co-author, or an advisor on university or institute letterhead):
- the candidate is a student under 33 years of age,
- the candidate is affiliated with an institute of higher learning, in pursuit of an undergraduate or graduate level degree,
- the candidate is personally presenting the paper,
- the candidate will register (student rate) and participate in the IAA Symposium.
Multiple eligible authors are allowed.
Submitted student papers are evaluated by Student Paper Evaluation Committee (SPEC) with members coming from Africa, Amerika, Asia, and Europe.
Six best papers out of this evaluation process are to be presented at the symposium in a special session (Students Conference).
First, second and third presentations with honoraria are selected by the SPEC and the prizes awarded to the presenters during the IAA dinner (free of costs for those students).
Submit your extended abstract by: 30 October 2014
The extended abstract shall be prepared according to the styleguides available on the website http://www.dlr.de/iaa.symp and sent to: email@example.com.
There is a limited amount of funding available for student travel.