Important announcement: Clean Sky 2 Info Day will take place in Bonn on 20 February 2014.
The Clean Sky 2 Info Day in Bonn will be held on 20 February 2014. The event is organized by CS2 JU executive team with support of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy and the Nationale Kontaktstelle (NKS) Luftfahrtforschung. This event is the opportunity for potential participants to express their interest and interact with the candidate Leaders of Clean Sky 2.
Venue: Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Energie (BMWi), Villemombler Str. 76, 53123 Bonn
Date: 20 February 2014, 9:00-18:00
The event will feature a representative from BMWi, the Clean Sky Joint Undertaking and the Aerospace Industry, as well as numerous opportunities to network with industrial and academic researchers engaging with the Clean Sky 2 Programme. More information about JTI Clean Sky you can find on the following website: http://www.cleansky.eu
Reasons to attend:
• Participants will obtain basic information about the proposed Clean Sky 2 Programme and Horizon 2020
• Participants will get specific information about IADP Large Passenger Aircraft, ITD Engines, ITD Systems and IADP Fast Rotorcraft
• Possibility to raise specific questions
• Opportunity to attend B2B meetings with CS2 representatives (especially for parties interested in applying for Core-Partner roles)
• Wide networking opportunities
Click here to download your registration form.
To register, please complete your registration from above link and return it to Nicole.Ewinger@dlr.de
If you wish to have a B2B meeting with a Leader in the afternoon, you should specify in registration form which Leader you wish to meet.
Those considering participation as potential core partners are kindly asked to complete the following template “Core-Partner template” in order to have the opportunity to meet the CS2 Leaders during the B2B Meetings planned during this CS2 Info Day. The template shall be filled in and submitted to CS2 according to instructions in the template.
Organizers have arranged a special room rate in different hotels:
• 82 € (breakfast incl.) at Hotel InterCity – http://en.intercityhotel.com/Bonn/InterCityHotel-Bonn?source=IC&wt_mc=shr.sem.InterCityHotel%20DE.BRAND%20Intercityhotels.Intercityhotel_Bonn.38527224731&wt_cc1=%20%2Bintercity%20%2Bhotel%20%2Bbonn_b; Phone: 0049 228 9261810; Mail: email@example.com
• 95 € (breakfast incl.) at Hotel Consul – http://www.consul-bonn.de/welcome.php; Phone: 0049 228 72920; Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 100€ (breakfast incl. at Hotel Continental – http://www.continental-bonn.de/frameset_en.htm; Phone: 0049 228 3918990; Mail: email@example.com
To benefit from this special rate, please make your reservation no later than:
Hotel InterCity: 3 February 2014
Hotel Consul: 5 February 2014
Hotel Continental: 27 January 2014
09:00 – Registration
09:30 – Welcome briefing
09:40 – General information on H2020 and Clean Sky 2
10.40 – Coffee
11.00 – Technical Presentations
1. Large Passenger Aircraft IADP
2. Engines ITD
3. Systems ITD
4. Fast Rotorcraft IADP
13:30 – LUNCH
14:30 – B2B Meetings
18:00 – Closure