On January 26th, the Quality Prize was awarded for the eighth time in the course of DLR’s New Year’s Reception (photo 1).
The following criteria are basis for selection of award-winners:
- commitment to excellence with respect to systematic quality assurance and quality management to the advantage of DLR;
- specific merits with respect to introduction and consistent implementation of quality management within their departments and within their areas of responsibility.
DLR Vice-Chairman, Mr. Klaus Hamacher, and the DLR Quality Management Representative, Mrs. Marion Scheuer-Leeser, awarded the Quality Prize 2010 to
- Mrs. Katja Rosenthal, Quality Representative in the Institute of Flight Guidance in Braunschweig (photo 2);
- Dr. Klaus-Dieter Fischer, both Head of Technology Marketing and Manager of DLR-sites Cologne and Bonn (photo 3) as well as
- Mrs. Silvia Offermann, EFQM Representative of DLR’s Administrative Infrastructure (photo 4).