On January 27th, the Quality Prize was awarded for the seventh time in the course of DLR’s New Year’s Reception (photo 1).
The following criteria are basis for selection of award-winners:
- commitment to excellence with respect to systematic quality assurance and quality management to the advantage of DLR;
- specific merits with respect to introduction and consistent implementation of quality management within their departments and within their areas of responsibility with regard to quality improvement of both DLR’s products and services.
DLR Vice-Chairman, Mr. Klaus Hamacher, and the DLR Quality Management Representative, Mrs. Marion Scheuer-Leeser, awarded the Quality Prize 2008 to
- Mrs. Sabine Engelbrecht, Quality Representative of DLR’s Applied Remote Sensing Cluster in Oberpfaffenhofen (photo 2);
- Mr. Florian Piekert, certified project manager in the Institute of Flight Guidance in Braunschweig (photo 3) as well as
- Mr. Jürgen Mathes, Head of Quality and Product Assurance of the OHB-System AG in Bremen (photo 4).