Dr. J. Deeken
The System Analysis Group is involved in the analysis and evaluation of space propulsion systems and their components with respect to the achievable system performance.
They focus on:
• comparative observation of different propulsion cycles
• calculating of continuous phase changes of liquids within components
• modelling propulsion system components concerning geometry and mass data
• calculating performance data of rocket propulsions (in particular specific impulse and thrust)
• analysing carrier systems and their launching trajectories with respect to increased payload through enhanced propulsion systems