Concentrating Solar Power for the Mediterranean Region
- German Aerospace Center (DLR, Germany)
- National Energy Research Center (NERC, Jordan)
- Centre National pur la Recherche Scientifique et Technique (CNRST, Morocco)
- Nokraschy Engineering GmbH (NE, Germany)
- New and Renewable Energy Authority (NREA, Egypt)
- New Energy Algeria (NEAL, Algeria)
- Internationales Forschungszentrum für Erneuerbare Energien e.V. (IFEED, Germany)
- Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA, Germany)
Project status: completed (2005)
A short summary can be downloaded here (MED-CSP flyer). The complete report can be downloaded as pdf-file (11MB or 7MB).
Numerical data now available: (500kB)
Visit the homepage of the Menarec Conferences where the results have been presented. Visit also the homepage of TRANS-CSP and AQUA-CSP.
Further information on concentrating solar power research projects in Germany can be found at the VDI/VDE/IT project website.
The summary and the final report of the MED-CSP Study can be downloaded here:
Critics on MED-CSP and TRANS-CSP can be found here.
Useful Links for Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) are here.