SUMO User Conference 2019 (May 13-15, 2019)
SUMO 2019 - Simulating Connected Urban Mobility
May 13-15, 2019 - Berlin-Adlershof, Germany
Traffic simulations are of immense importance for researchers as well as practitioners in the field of transportation. Eclipse SUMO provides a wide range of traffic planning and simulation applications. Eclipse SUMO is a toolsuite covering road network imports and enrichment, demand generation and assignment and a state-of-the-art microscopic traffic simulation capable to simulate private and public transport modes, as well as person-based trip chains. Being open source, Eclipse SUMO is ready to implement new behavioral models or to control the simulation remotely using various programming environments. These and other features make Eclipse SUMO one of the most often used open source traffic simulations with a large and international user community.
The conference aimed on presenting new and unique results in the field of mobility simulation and modelling using openly available tools and data. We hadt a large variety of research topics and usage approaches.
The conference was a great success! So many people have contributed in many ways to turn this event into a well-organized meeting with very interesting presentations and lively discussions.
All those who contributed to the SUMO User Conference 2019:
Thank you for your excellent work!
- Investigation of the capacity of train stations (Tscherniewski) (2.2 MB)
- Bridging the Gap between SUMO & Kuksa (Heisig) (1.2 MB)
- Remarks on Traffic Signal Coordination (Alms) (706.5 KB)
- Reinforcement Learning Agent under Partial Observability (Horsuwan) (2.5 MB)
- Recurrent and Non-recurrent Congestion Based (Mon) (2.9 MB)
- SUMO Based Platform for Cooperative Intelligent Automotive Agents (Alekszejenkó) (339.6 KB)
- Estimation and prediction of traffic dynamics with data-driven (Krol) (1.7 MB)
- Co-simulation of the virtual vehicle in virtual traffic considering tactical driver decisions (Kaths) (2.9 MB)
- A Vehicle Device Tailored for Hybrid Trolleybuses and Overhead Wires Implementation in SUMO (Ševčík) (15.3 MB)
- From Automated to Manual - Modeling Control Transitions with SUMO (Lücken) (2.0 MB)
- Modelling Bicycle Infrastructure in SUMO (Grigoropoulos) (1.1 MB)
- Handout SUMO User Conference 2019 (461.1 KB)